HIGHLAND RESERVE NORTH RESIDENT PHONE SURVEY about Central Park Phase 3
OPINION STUDIES is currently conducting a telephone survey among registered voters living in the Highland Reserve North area of Roseville, CA. This survey is being conducted on behalf of Roseville's Parks, Recreation and Libraries Department. The purpose of the survey is:
1. To measure resident interest in an increase in property owners' assessment to support the maintenance of Central Park if Phase 3 is constructed.
2. To determine what level of assessment, if any, would be acceptable to the neighborhood.
If the survey results show adequate support, a ballot measure will be developed with a special vote taken in early 2018. If the measure is approved by voters, the assessment would start in late 2018.
* The survey will begin in Tuesday, October 17 and completed by Tuesday, October 31. The interview should take less than 8 minutes. Results will be available by mid-November.
* Respondents will be selected at random from the voter registration list of HRN residents.
* Answers are confidential and will never be associated with individual residents.
For further information, please call or email the Parks, Recreation & Libraries Department at 916-772-PLAY or email@example.com